Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BOC: Johnny Cupcakes week 7

Promote this product to your target market? You have a very little advertising budget and have to do most of the work yourself, so how would you spread the word about your product? How long do you think it would take for your product to reach the national or international markets? Why?

Johnny Cupcakes as a model, he sets a good example of getting to your target market with a low budget. For my new product I would probably would use the same techniques that he uses. Not to point of copying him! Don't get me wrong but with such little money for advertising I would also take advantage to all the free media out there such as blogging, twitter, facebook and much more. I would start from there. Than I would use my location why if i can make a Boom! on my community they are the ones that will spread the word outside of Nevada. In this case I would participate in local events were my product fits, get some exposure in locally papers, news and magazines. I would get some publicity. The time that would get me to reach an national and international market it all depends on my product and what I bring to the people in this case if what I offer is unique and builds a relation with my consumer it wouldn't take me long for my product to get its way to the top. Why because I would use networking I would make consumers believe in me and my product. From there when people like you, I would gain popularity and from that I would get known rapidly

No comments:

Post a Comment