Wednesday, August 11, 2010

EOC: Exercise week 5



It is time for some self- reflection by answering the following questions:

What are your professional plans for the future?

I have many plans, I want to experience as much as I can in life. I want to to learn what I am capable of what are my strengths and weaknesses. I love to end up in a headquarters fashion company were I can have a position were I can have the power of decision making. I am interested in many positions such as event planning, marketing, anything that has to with building a relationship with the consumer. I also want to focus in making a difference for example I would like to work for a fashion company that helps others and sets an example to the future. From there as soon a gain as much experience that I can...I'll become an leader by building by own company and set an image for the future generation.

How do you intend to make those plans happen?

By working hard, I have started already to build my future I don't intend make huge steps. I don't want to skip on the small jobs because those are the ones that will build my fundamentals, for me to become a strong and competitive professional. I have accepted all the opportunities that as helped me grow as a professional. As soon I accomplish step one, I move into step two and son on.

What stumbling blocks do you think you will have to clear along the way?

There is always going to be blocks along the way, I don't know which ones when I get to experience them I'll probably have an detail answer haha. But the ones that I have faced at the moment is ignorance, you must educate myself about everything of what is surrounding me. We live in a fast paced environment that I must constantly educate myself everyday. I am not saying that I am an ignorant. But my knowledge must keep moving forward, just because I am about to graduate doesn't mean I am done with school. I have to become my own teacher and make myself open minded everyday so I can find the solutions of those unknown blocks that I'll face in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment