Wednesday, September 1, 2010

EOC: Q's week 8



1.Why do consumers feel such a close attachment to their bags?

Because bags are important to the consumers life is what they use everyday, it's a bag that it's part of them it's more like an extra arm. That's why consumers have a strong feeling and attachments towards their bag.

2.What is your favorite brand of bag, briefcase, or backpack, and why? How does this brand reflect your personality? Do you think you will ever switch to a different brand?

I don't go after brands, I usually pick whatever bag I like, I am not focus on the brand. I may say that I like bags that are comfortable and long lasting, and the older they look the better it's just my personal style. But since I have knowledge I have never become a fan of a specific brand for a bag.

3.Now that you have read this chapter, go to www.dantebeatrix.com and explain how the company has evolved. What is the latest news? How do you think the line reflects current fashion?

Her collections are fun updated, it's not like there an specific detail that you say oh that is so today fashion the brand has a style the keeps making their bags unique among other like the kids backpacks they have this colored animals but yet it have this retro modern look very fashion looking.

4.Why do you think Dante Beatrix is so successful with the company’s ideas to pursue graphic design instead of just focusing on bag design? Is branding the key element that drives you to purchase a bag, briefcase, or backpack? Look at a bag you have now. Is it designer? What is the brand? What features really make it special, or is it really just the name that makes it unique? Describe your answers in detail.

Her company is successful because everyone need a everyday bag and their bags designs are comfortable but they only focus on the graphic because its what makes that normal bag different designers bag have all these different bag designs but some of them a not even close to comfortable its just for the look. Branding is a important for must consumers when it gets to the purchase decision but in my personal experience I have a Coach bag right now and it's because it was a gift. The person bought it for me not because of the brand but it has the features that I like in a bag I love them in leather, very simple, medium size. something that I could just care less of the bag care. I like my bags to feel used. But there are many brands that offer those features so I don't focus on the brand. I am not going to wear a brand just because of the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment