Wednesday, September 15, 2010

EOC: Wk 9 Exercise



How would you create your own personal brand? what would your logo be? how would you design business cards? what would your theme song be? what would you sell? And who would your target audience be?

I would create my own personal brand as a fashion consultant. My logo would be " finding the real you". I would give mirrors as business cards with my personal information. My theme song would be something cheerfully with a positive vibe. My target market would be any person that feels insecure about themselves on way they look. I would want to reach to people that have an issue about the way they look just because they don't like what they were and they were it because they have no other option for many reason if they think there is no clothing for their body type or clothes are to expensive, etc. I would provide solutions for people to feel better ans secure in their own skin and build in them the ability of going to any place and find clothes for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment