Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Final Exam

My experience in the class has been a great learning experience. I learned the importance of brand marketing. In this case what is a brand and how to make it stronger and have your business gain complete success just because of your name. From week one I have seen many examples of ho well-known professionals started their business and build a recognizable brand out it. It is amazing how a brand can gain so much power to the point that some consumer buy their products just because it they name and not the product it self for example people buy Ralph Lauren boxers just because it’s Ralph Lauren. Not all consumers buy because of their well establish designers names, I have also seen that a brand is build off of customer relationship for example Johnny Cupcakes he has build an imagine/brand just by focusing to his audience and giving them an experience also because of his unique product but he is a perfect example of how we use the correct tools to market his brand. Build a brand takes time is not something that you just wake up in the morning and say I got something, you might have a great idea but there is some research required you have to make sure you have something unique and that people will believe in. This class has shown me how to make money off my ideas just by building an image that will become a brand or just by working in a company were I can make them profit. Marketing a brand is all about networking with your target audience build a relationship and give them what your brand image has establish!

I deserve an A in this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment