Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Step 4: Creating the Look of My Product


" fashion branding refers to the business and communications process behind the creation of a brand's personality" (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, pg.85)
I want my brand to reflects it's personality; fun, creative, unique. My collection would have different styles such as very classic, modern, hippie look etc. It's more complicated to explain with detail the creation of my product since my goal is to always create something new. I focus on my surroundings and stuff that I like. My taste changes constantly, that is why I didn't focus on one style. Some times I am into classic elegant, lay back hippie style or just retro looking. I want to put into my designs that unexpectedness.
"the consumer looks for characteristics consistency of product, which includes quality, image, and the brand stands for and represents" (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, pg.95)

My brand image will represent those products characteristics.
"Most retailers is to create stories, narratives or myths that reflective of popular culture......merchandise collections are given theme or story names that reflect the seasons or life style events" (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, pg. 94)
Most definitely I'll create stories in my collection their theme will be whatever I got my inspiration from for example abstract art I would get my inspirations from painting and build a story.


No comments:

Post a Comment